Product Description & Reviews
The Giant Hardwood Tumble Tower Game by Uber Games is made of (56) premium, beautifully-crafted, polished, hardwood blocks, making it our most premium and top-notch, quality tumble tower game. Hardwood blocks have been used in this set to give increased durability compared with sets made from pine or softer woods. The game comes with 56 blocks because the center block on the base level is usually impossible to pull out, so we just leave that block out. At the start of the game, the tower stands at 19 levels, which is just short of 3 feet high. Players then take turns to remove blocks from the tower and place it on the top. The goal is to build the tower as high as possible using only one hand, without making the tower tumble. However, people can play the game differently. It is possible to stack this giant tumble tower to almost 5 feet high. Although the blocks may be hard to move at first it will get easier as the game progresses and as you keep on playing the game. Remember, not all pieces can move right away. This tumble tower game also includes a convenient heavy-duty nylon transport storage bag to make it easier to take with you.
Features & Highlights
- (56) Hardwood Blocks - Commercial Grade; (1) Heavy-duty Nylon Carrying Bag
- Block size: 8.25 x 2.75 x 1.75 inches (L x W x H); 3 feet tall at the beginning of the game
- Made of commercial grade hardwood for extreme durability and the highest quality
- 24 x 12 x 9 inches (L x W x H) when stored in the carrying bag; Weighs 53 pounds
- Can be customized with paint, stencils or laser engraving
|Item Weight:||53 pounds|
|Package Weight:||59.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.