Product Description & Reviews
The Language Builder: Picture Noun Card set is the industry-standard tool for teaching key language concepts to preschool age children; children and adults with autism, developmental delay, or speech/language delay; or to anyone first learning or re-learning basic language skills. The Cards are a staple in Autism Education, ABA Therapy, Verbal Behavior Therapy, VB-MAPP, and ABLLS.Experts in the developmental and language fields have provided guidance in content and format for these autism flashcards, and each image has been specially selected for its familiarity and appeal to children, as well as for its place in cognitive development. The Language Builder: Picture Noun Card set is designed to teach:-Receptive Labeling ("show me the apple" "give me the book")-Expressive Labeling ("what is it?")-Matching Identical Cards-Matching Similar Cards-Sorting into Categories-Adjectives, Functions, Storytelling and moreThis 350 card set of autism flash cards includes stunning, child-pleasing, bright, photographic images from nine basic categories: animals, foods, vehicles, furniture, clothing, toys, everyday objects, shapes, and colors. The Language Builder: Picture Noun Card set is the only flashcard set to offer the Basic Stage Set:- Fifteen images (105 cards) are Basic Stage Cards.- In Stage One, two identical images are on white backgrounds to teach identical matching, and for distraction-free introduction of new images.- In Stage Two, five similar images are in their natural settings for generalization, similar matching, sorting and categorization.The back of each autism learning card is numbered and gives a label and category for the image, as well as suggested activities appropriate to the card. An included activity booklet provides more detailed instruction ideas for these autism education materials. The cards are coated with a hi-gloss varnish for durability and all images appear horizontally for consistent presentation. The set also comes with divider cards, preprinted stickers for custom organizing, and a sturdy work-from box. Each card is a standard photo 3.5" x 5" size to allow easy incorporation of your own pictures.
Features & Highlights
- 350 PHOTO CARD EARLY VOCABULARY SET with current, realistic, attractive photographic images
- 9 BASIC CATEGORIES: animals, foods, vehicles, furniture, clothing, toys, everyday objects, shapes, and colors
- 3.5" x 5" CARDS on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back
- AUTISM EDUCATION FLASH CARDS TEACH CORE ABA & EARLY AUTISM LESSONS: Receptive Labeling, Expressive Labeling, Matching Identical Cards, Matching Similar Cards, Sorting into Categories, Adjectives, Feature, Function, Class and Storytelling
- KID FRIENDLY, BUT NOT JUVENILE design makes Language Builder Picture Cards a perfect tool for both children and adult learning. Adults learning English or another foreign language, or Adults with Autism, Aspergers, Alzheimers, aphasia, or those who need rehabilitation from stroke will not feel awkward using these cards
- DURABLE & ADAPTABLE autism flashcards with a sturdy work from box, custom organization system, clear labeling, suggested activities and integrated tracking system
|Item Weight:||0.0275 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.