Product Description & Reviews
Millennium ChessGenius chess computer is an actual Grandmaster competition world champion with a playing strength of 2000 ELO / 2400 USCF. The Millennium Chess Genius computer program / software defeated world champion Garry Kasparov. Millennium ChessGenius has nearly endless different settings with an unbeatable playing strength of more than 2400 USCF / 2000 ELO. Millennium Chess Genius chess computer is considered the perfect playing partner for Grandmaster Expert Tournament players. Millennium ChessGenius is also suitable for beginners with adjustable playing strength, and a chess trainer to help you learn chess, or improve your chess game. The Millennium ChessGenius program was written by Richard Lang who created the strongest software for Mephisto / Saitek chess computers. The Millennium Chess Genius electronic chess computer set has an ARM Cortex M4 Processor that runs at 48 MHz. • Hint button suggests moves for help from chess computer • Info button displays chess computer thought process • Chess computer thinks on your playing time • Tutor feature • Takeback all / unlimited past moves • Move function forces chess computer to immediately make the best move it has found • Setup a special sequence of moves, .i.e. a particular chess opening, or moves you found in a chess book • Chess computer can play itself • Play white or black • Chess computer can solve chess problems up to mate in 3 • Saves Game in Memory when computer is powered off / switched off • Auto power off saves battery if there is no activity, and automatically saves the game (can be disabled) • 7 playing languages selectable- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Russian • Requires 3 AA batteries (included), or Optional A/C adapter
Features & Highlights
- Electronic chess computer playing strength / chess rating of 2400 USCF / 2000 ELO
- Electronic chess computer cabinet measures 12 inches x 11 inches (30 cm x 27.6 cm)
- Electronic computer chessboard size measure 8 inches x 8 inches (20 cm x 20 cm)
- Chess piece King measuring 2.25" (5.71cm) in height, and chess men are magnetic to stick/adhere to the electronic chess computer board
- Electronic chess computer has backlit / back light display measuring 1.5" x 1.75" (3.81cm x 4.44cm) shows the entire chess board, chess clock / timer, shows moves, and teaches (backlight can be turned on and off)
|Manufacturer:||MILLENNIUM 2000 GmbH|
|Publisher:||MILLENNIUM 2000 GmbH|
|Studio:||MILLENNIUM 2000 GmbH|
|Item Size:||11.34 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.58 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.26 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.