Product Description & Reviews
The Martin Kilpatrick Conversion Top is made in Germany and backed by a 3 year warranty. The conversion tops are manufactured in the same factory as Butterfly Table Tennis Tables and designed for 8 ft tables. The 3/4 inch wood top is supported by a 1 ½ inch metal rail which is screwed to the underside of the table and can be removed to accommodate 9 ft. tables. The tops are connectable via dove-tail style brackets mounted on each half. This unique feature also acts as the net bracket. Due to this, there is no net adjustment beneath the table. Foam protection pads and net set is included.
Features & Highlights
- WARRANTY: 3 year warranty guarantees quality
- EASY SETUP: Surface connectors easily attach both table halves and the net set easily slides in place for quick set up
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Foam pads are included to be placed on your conversion top to add protection for your pool table
- QUALITY TOP AND RAILS: The 3/4" top provides great playability. The 1.5" rails are attached to the table for protection and stability. Rails can be removed to fit 9 ft. tables
- INCLUDED: Foam pads and net set
|Item Weight:||130 pounds|
|Item Size:||60 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||132 pounds|
|Package Size:||56 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.