Product Description & Reviews
This Chess Wizard has a built-in virtual chessboard so that you can play with or without pieces. You have the option to choose from 73 power levels up to a strength rating of 1750. Book-opening trainer teaches the most popular openings, such as the Ruy Lopez and Sicilian Defense. The Checkmate-Trainer tutors you to solve checkmate problems and the rating feature tracks your improvement so you can become the best you can. Saves game to be played later Take back move function Hint key will give a suggestion Teach mode for beginners Referee mode for 2 human players Magnetic Board & Pieces Piece storage compartment hidden under bottom
Features & Highlights
- Einstein Chess Wizard is the perfectplaying and partner for both beginnersadvanced tournament players
- One should Ntpursue goals thatare easily achieved
- TheAdvanced Teaching Mode is ideal for beginners,and 120 power levels will challenge even themost competitive tournament players
- Perfect for players of all ages and skill levels
- Book-opening trainer teaches the most popular openings/rating feature tracks your improvement
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.5 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: GAME-HANH-GAMI-FREECELL_BIG_SCREEN_ELECT, mpn: 74039, ean: 0745938750084,