Product Description & Reviews
What's all the hoopla about? Cranium Hoopla—a cross between party game and card game where every second counts! The goal is to play all cards before the 15-min. timer expires. Each card has an image and players are told whether it is a "who, what or where" topic. Questions include Cloodles (drawing), Soundstages (wordless acting with gestures and sounds), Tongue-Tieds (words beginning with 1 letter of the alphabet) and Tweeners ("It's bigger than this but smaller than that."). Comes with 285 Hoopla cards, timer, 10-sided die, and pad and pencil. For 2 or more players. Made in USA.
Features & Highlights
- A cross between party game and card game
- Players team up to perform actions prompted by drawn cards within a time limit
- Games take about 20 minutes to play
- Includes more than 280 Hoopla cards, timer, a 10-sided die, 3 wild tokens, Cranium pad, and pencil
- Recommended for adults and teens
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.2 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.