AOQING Dominos Set, Double 6 Color Dot Dominoes,Set of 28 Dominos Game (Pack of 2)
AOQING Dominos Set, Double 6 Color Dot Dominoes,Set of 28 Dominos Game (Pack of 2) by AOQING at Elite Team CS. MPN: Saiger032. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rules The most popular type of play are layout games, which fall into two main categories, blocking games and scoring games. Most domino games are
RulesThe most popular type of play are layout games, which fall into two main categories, blocking games and scoring games.
Most domino games are blocking games, ie the objective is to empty one's hand while blocking the opponent. In the end, a score may be determined by counting the pips in the losing players' hands.
In scoring games, the scoring is different and happens mostly during gameplay, making it the principal objective.
Blocking gameThe most basic domino variant is for two players and requires a double-six set. The 28 tiles are shuffled face down and form the stock or boneyard. Each player draws seven tiles. The remainder is not used. Once the players begin drawing tiles, they are typically placed on-edge in front of the players, so each player can see their own tiles, but none can see the value of other players' tiles. Every player can thus see how many tiles remain in the opponent's hands at all times during gameplay.
One player begins by downing (playing the first tile) one of their tiles. This tile starts the line of play, in which values of adjacent pairs of tile ends must match. The players alternately extend the line of play with one tile at one of its two ends; if a player is unable to place a valid tile, they must keep on pulling tiles from the stock until they can. The game ends when one player wins by playing their last tile, or when the game is blocked because neither player can play. If that occurs, whoever caused the block gets all of the remaining player points not counting their own.
Scoring gamePlayers accrue points during gameplay for certain configurations, moves, or emptying one's hand. Most scoring games use variations of the draw game. If a player does not call "domino" before the tile is laid on the table, and another player says domino after the tile is laid, the first player must pick up an extra domino.
Features & Highlights
- ✔DOMINOES THE SIMPLEST WAY TO PLAY - Each each person gets seven tiles and each price has to have a corresponding side. Blanks do not go, with any other tile besides their own (blanks go with blanks, ones go with ones, twos connect to twos and so on) . The game goes on until the game is locked or one person runs out of tiles
- ✔ MEXICAN TRAIN DOMINOES - Is an additional train that anyone may play on during their turn.They can start the train by playing a domino matching the engine (the double played at the beginning of the round) or add to the train.Mexican trains can be added as long as a space remains
- ✔DOMINOES FOR KIDS - Besides playing games, another use of dominoes is the domino show, which involves standing them on end in long lines so that when the first tile is toppled, it topples the second, which topples the third, etc., resulting in all of the tiles falling
- ✔NOT JUST TO PUSH FALL DOWN - The most popular type of play are layout games, which fall into two main categories, blocking games and scoring games.each dominoes are divided into two squares, and each square is engraved with dots of 0 to 6 different dice style. Can play at all times
- ✔CONSTRUCTION AND COMPOSITION OF DOMINO SETS - Domino sets are made of synthetic materials, ABS and other phenolics resins，many sets approximate the look and feel of ivory.Tin box packaging, Pack 2. 28 dominoes double 6 color Dot. Each piece 0.54 OZ.
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.3 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|